WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is being installed at a device (PC, tablet, mobile) in order to allow smooth access to websites. Cookies allow websites, among others, to store , and recover data from the visitor or from the device used to access the website allowing the device to recognize a renewed visit to the site..
Cookies are essential for the good working of internet in general and webpages in particular nd whihc many times result in improvements of interactive services as displayed , as well as a smother navigation and usability of the website .
ACCORDING TO WHO MANAGES
- Own cookies: those that are collected by the publisher himself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: those that are collected and managed by a third party.
ACCORDING TO TIME LIMIT ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE
- Technical cookies: necessary for correct web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website
- Analysis cookies: allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as make statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the web itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web page according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), this website use
Own Cookies: collecting data settings proivacy cookie
How can I configure or disable the cookies used by this website?
To restrict or block cookies, you must modify the browser settings that you use on your computer. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies: